Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kinect Dance Central Gameplay- Days Go By

Kinect Dance Central Gameplay- Days Go By

Description
ANSWERS to FAQs on my channel, so please check it out! The Kinect Show Episode 17: bit.ly FaceBook: on.fb.me Twitter: bit.ly bit.ly "Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas, level Easy, category Hardcore in Kinect Dance Central. I'm going to apologize in advance to all the b-boys & b-girls; I don't know how to pop so I didn't do these moves justice...BUT I can learn & try in my very own living room, right?! WOOTY WOO!!! :D Anywho, this song was by request and I figured I move out of my comfort zone & go for it...now can someone request cute girly songs for me?!?! ;D Thanks for watching my videos & subscribing my channel! -MMC :)

Tag : Kinect, Dance, Central, Gameplay, Xbox360, Days, Go, By, Dirty, Vegas, mightymecreative, playstation, ps2, ps3, wii, xbox, microsoft, gaming, console, nintendo, playstation3, psn, psp

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment