Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kinect Dance Central - Bust a Move - Medium Gameplay

Kinect Dance Central - Bust a Move - Medium Gameplay

Description
ANSWERS to FAQs on my channel, so please check it out! The Kinect Show Episode 17: bit.ly FaceBook: on.fb.me Twitter: bit.ly bit.ly Bust A Move by Young MC on Medium level; category Hardcore in Dance Central. This is one of my faves because I got to be nerdy! :D See the dance move in there that Steve Urkel was known for! Thank you for watching & subscribing to my channel! -MMC :)

Tag : Kinect, Dance, Central, Gameplay, Bust, Move, Young, MC, Home, Video, Xbox, 360, playstation, ps2, ps3, wii, xbox360, gaming, microsoft, nintendo, psn, psp, playstation3, console, mightymecreative, MMC

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment