Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Free Chrome OS Notebook! Android 2.3 Releases, Google Nexus S, Kinect Hacking!

Free Chrome OS Notebook! Android 2.3 Releases, Google Nexus S, Kinect Hacking!

Description
/****************** //Source Code ******************/ Show notes available at: www.thisweekinlinux.com Check out my Jolicloud 1.1 video from earlier this week: www.youtube.com Also, if you haven't already, make sure to check out youtube.com Also, check out my 2nd channel I'm working on: youtube.com Thanks for watching! Buy My T-Shirts! twil.spreadshirt.com & http My Website: www.thisweekinlinux.com My Facebook Page apps.facebook.com My Twitter: www.twitter.com My IRC Channel: #twil on irc.freenode.net Background Music by Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com

Tag : linux, news, microsoft, kinect, openni, primesense, jolicloud, 1.1, crunchbang, statler, unity, virtualbox, 4.0, beta, humble, indie, bundle, launcher, mark, shuttleworth, illumination, software, creator, advertising, team, chrome, web, app, store, os, notebook, laptop, android, gingerbread, honeycomb, google, nexus, andy, rubin, motorola, everest, this week in linux, this, week, in, thisweekinlinux, twil

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment