Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Michael Jackson The Experience - Remember The Time - Xbox360 Kinect Split Screen Gameplay

Michael Jackson The Experience - Remember The Time - Xbox360 Kinect Split Screen Gameplay

Description
Official website: www.MightyMeCreative.com CHECK MY CHANNEL http to see FAQs & other vids! FaceBook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Michael Jackson The Experience for XBox 360 with Kinect support split-screen gameplay by MightyMeCreative. "REMEMBER THE TIME" MASTER PERFORMANCE MODE = singing + choreography that is closer to an authentic Michael Jackson performance. Master performances include choreography & sequences that are NOT included in the breakdown, so they can require a lot more practice. This is my FAVORITE MJTE routine (next to Beat It) & I love this song too! It's also a nice arm workout ;) I practiced this song for several days because I was determined to get 5 stars, because I never have with any Master Performance. The only time I got 5 stars is when I started using the microphone on the last day of practice! That's just too bad, because not using the mic probably kept me from getting 5 stars in my previous other Master Performances. It's too much of a hassle to put it down when dancing & sometimes weird to dance with the mic. Not using the mic always kept me below 90% in singing. Oh well, whatever! With this game, it's all about "Experiencing" the full performance, hence the name, MJTE! Love it! :D Level of difficulty is 5 stars. This song can also be performed as Dance-Only & Regular Performance-Only as Level 3 star difficulty. MJ songs are tough to sing & I'm not a singer, so don't hate..congratulate. ;P RIP WE MISS YOU MJ! Thanks for your support ...

Tag : Michael, Jackson, The, Experience, Remember, Time, rememberthetime, Kinect, Xbox, 360, xbox360, mightymecreative, MMC, split, screen, Gameplay, ubisoft, five, stars, MJ, MJTE, 5stars, review, gaming, master, performance, mode, game, video game, consolesxbox, dance, dancer, choreography, choreographer, mightymecreative.com, instructional

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment