Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dance Central - King Of The Dancehall - Hard 100%

Dance Central - King Of The Dancehall - Hard 100%

Description
Dance Central King Of The Dancehall on hard 100% 5 gold stars. Currently ranked in the top 10 on this run. "King of the Dancehall" by Beenie Man Dance Kinection interview: bit.ly Facebook: on.fb.me Twitter: bit.ly Team Cena website: bit.ly I'm really sorry for how big my camera feed is. It cuts Angel off through most of the song.... :( I've got a confession to make. I dont really care for this song or routine at all! I only did this because it was the most requested routine so far. So here you go. You guys requested it! Subscribe to see more Dance Central videos! Like and favorite the video if you haven't already! And I love to read your guys' comments, keep em' coming!

Tag : Dance, Central, King, Of, The, Dancehall, hard, 100%, expert, routine, kinect, choreography, gameplay, splitscreen, girl, playing, Beenie, Man, dw, rawlings, dwrawlings, suicidexsqueeze, Angel

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment