Friday, June 1, 2012

Just Dance 3 - Scissor Sisters "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" - Xbox Kinect

Just Dance 3 - Scissor Sisters "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" - Xbox Kinect

Description
Disco Igloo oh my, this song should always be played at the end of a setlist lol because by the time you get to it you really don't feel like dancing. Twitter Acct: twitter.com A like would help, A Subscribe would be Awesome, but a Comment is always nice. Copyright is bad....Thats why I bought the game to enjoy it and bring my gameplay to yall. The Music is still own by the Record Company and the Game is done by Ubisoft. but I bought the game so no hard feelings, just letting my Fair Usage Act go.

Tag : Just, Dance, Scissor, Sisters, Dont, Feel, Like, Dancin, Just Dance (video Game), Xbox 360, Kinect

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment