Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kinect Dance Central Gameplay - Move Ya Body

Kinect Dance Central Gameplay - Move Ya Body

Description
In heels, no flashcards (2:42), blindfolded (5:17), & eating cereal (5:50)...what??? LOL!!! :D ANSWERS to your FAQs on my channel bit.ly so please check it out! :) FaceBook: on.fb.me Twitter: bit.ly bit.ly "Move Ya Body" by Nina Sky on Hard level; song category Tough in Dance Central using Kinect for Xbox 360. Enjoy! :D This is the perfect song with simpler but super-fun choreo especially for those that learn steps from my videos! That's why I show WITH flashcards first! Also, thanks to those who requested this song, because I didn't know it was in the game until you mentioned it!!! :D Review: GREAT song especially for the ladies with HOT mama moves you should add to your list of go-to moves for the dance floor! You can do it in heels too! Maybe not on carpet at the same time! LOL! :D Thanks for your support & for subscribing to my channel! -MMC :)

Tag : Kinect, Dance, Central, Gameplay, Move, Ya, Body, Nina, Sky, Xbox, 360, mightymecreative, xbox360

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment