Monday, January 30, 2012

Just Dance 3 - Black Eyed Peas "Pump It" - Xbox Kinect

Just Dance 3 - Black Eyed Peas "Pump It" - Xbox Kinect

Description
Well this avatar looked like MJ a lot. But overall a very fun song and makes me wonder how the Black Eyed Peas Experience is going to be like. Twitter Acct: twitter.com A like would help, A Subscribe would be Awesome, but a Comment is always nice. Copyright is bad....Thats why I bought the game to enjoy it and bring my gameplay to yall. The Music is still own by the Record Company and the Game is done by Ubisoft. but I bought the game so no hard feelings, just letting my Fair Usage Act go.

Tag : Just Dance 3, Just Dance, Eyed, Peas, Just Dance (video Game), Xbox, Xbox 360, Kinect, Black, Black Eyed Peas, Pump, It, It'

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment