Friday, January 6, 2012

Just Dance 3 - The Buggles "Video Killed the Radio Star" - Xbox Kinect

Just Dance 3 - The Buggles "Video Killed the Radio Star" - Xbox Kinect

Description
Wow, just Wow, Holy Tv Guy Batman. One of the strangest dances I have done yet the funniest with the tv head guy. And love the song. A like would help, A Subscribe would be Awesome, but a Comment is always nice. Copyright is bad....Thats why I bought the game to enjoy it and bring my gameplay to yall. The Music is still own by the Record Company and the Game is done by Ubisoft. but I bought the game so no hard feelings, just letting my Fair Usage Act go.

Tag : Just, Dance, The, Buggles, Video, Killed, Radio, Star, Just Dance (video game), Kinect, dancing, chatgrimreaper

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment