Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kinect Dance Central - Poison - Medium Gameplay

Kinect Dance Central - Poison - Medium Gameplay

Description
CHECK MY CHANNEL! See FAQs & other vids on my channel bit.ly :D The Kinect Show Episode 17: bit.ly FaceBook: on.fb.me Twitter: bit.ly bit.ly "Poison" by Bel Biv Devoe in Dance Central on Medium level, category "Legit." This one has some fun old school moves! BTW, I'm the furthest thing away from a gamer, but I LOVE this dance video game! It's real dancing, not stomping around on arrows ;) Thank you for watching & subscribing to my channel! -MMC :)

Tag : Kinect, Dance, Central, Gameplay, Poison, Bel, Biv, Devoe, Home, Video, Xbox, 360, xbox360, split, screen, microsoft, gaming, mightymecreative, MMC

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment