Friday, April 22, 2011

Kinect Dance Central - Temperature - Hard Gameplay

Kinect Dance Central - Temperature - Hard Gameplay

Description
CHECK MY CHANNEL! See FAQs & other vids on my channel bit.ly :D The Kinect Show Episode 17: bit.ly FaceBook: on.fb.me Twitter: bit.ly bit.ly "Temperature" by Sean Paul on Hard level; song category Simple in Dance Central. This is DLC (downloadable content), which costs or 240 Microsoft points (whatever the heck those are). This one is fairly easy and contains an excessive amount of hip thrusting that is borderline inappropriate j/k :P..I actually don't think I'm even doing it properly..oh well! LOL! :P Definitely a fun warm-up type song! I love it! :D I have ANSWERS to your FAQs on my channel, so please check it out! :) Thanks for watching & subscribing to my channel -MMC :)

Tag : Kinect, Dance, Central, Gameplay, Temperature, Sean, Paul, Xbox, 360, dlc, xbox360, playstation, ps2, ps3, wii, mightymecreative

More information about Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment